HOBO Inc. is the leader in custom chemical formulating, blending, and bulk chemical delivery to the commercial car wash industry. We have an excellent entry level opportunity for a Production position at our manufacturing facility in Lakeville, MN.
· Operate machinery or pumping equipment that packages liquid or powdered products into containers.
· Attach identification labels to finished packaged items.
· Ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to company and customer standards.
· Stack finished packaged items on to skids or into bins.
· Able to perform in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a safe and clean work area.
· Self-motivated – reliable and punctual.
· Detail orientated.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively.
· Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
· Mechanical aptitude – knowledge of pumps and plumbing a plus.
· Able to operate a motorized vehicle. Forklift skills a plus.
· Able to lift 50-75 lbs. frequently.
· Able to work occasional overtime as needed.
· Must pass pre-employment physical & drug test.
· Health, dental, and vision plans.
· Supplemental insurance plan.
· 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment.
· Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance plans.
· PTO and Holiday Plan.
· Quarterly Bonus program (eligibility after 6 months of employment).
· We offer cross-training opportunities to advance within our company, too!